About CriThink project
The main objective for this Erasmus+ project is exchange of good practices in topic to learning of Critical Thinking of the adult population and especially seniors.
The starting point of the project is the experience that emerged during lectures titled “Information and
Disinformation”. During these lectures, the main partner of this project repeatedly found that seniors, despite their great life experiences, have a problem with the ability of Critical Thinking and often confuse the
concept of “critical thinking” with the term “criticize“.
Seniors have a problem orientate themselves in a rapidly changing world and in large amounts of information.
Differences in the understanding of the current world lead to intergenerational conflicts. We believe that if we restore the ability of critical thinking in the older generation and will be ssociated with a better ability to reason, this project can bring about a reduction in intergenerational misconceptions or conflicts.
During the project 6 partners of CriThink Project will:
– share their experiences and enrich each other;
– share their metodology from diffrent areas (ICT, eldery teaching/lerning etc);
– create tools for the educational needs analysis for adults;
– the partners will identify the educational needs of adults 55+ in their countries;
– partners will formulate the methods to be used for educating them – after that the partner organisations will implement the methods in their educational activities;
Duration of the CriThink Project
24 month – October 2019 – September 2021